When teams laugh,
amazing things happen!
Team Building Calgary – Shared Experiences with Impact
When teams laugh,
Your Team Will Achieve More
Challenge the status quo and set a higher standard.
We will help you achieve it by customizing your program to meet your specific goals, objectives and team challenges.
If you you are looking for Team Training, which takes Team Building to an entirely different level; check out our parent company, NexLevel Challenge.
For details on NexLevel Challenge in Calgary, Alberta CLICK HERE.
Team bonding vs team building vs team development – There is a difference
The confusion between team bonding and team building
Team bonding or team building; what does that mean exactly? When potential clients come to us, they always say they are looking for a “team building program”. However, they often don’t know what they don’t know. To ensure we meet the needs of our clients, we begin all conversations with a Discovery Assessment. This assessment allows us to uncover what challenges they are facing and what outcomes they are looking for.
We categorize “team building” programs into three buckets:
1st level – Team Bonding
2nd level – Team Building
3 rd level – Team Development
While each bucket serves a specific and very useful purpose, it’s important to know what each program is best suited for.
- Meant for teams looking to simply have a good time getting to know one another outside the office environment.
- Not focused towards a specific end goal, although it may follow a specific schedule.
- Usually no facilitation or debrief; and
- Works as a stand-alone event.
offers your team much more value, with the opportunity for an experience of ongoing learning, as a result of custom activity selection, expert facilitation, participant reflection and real-life takeaways.
- Program is designed specifically for the team’s unique needs with an aim to achieve a specific goal or outcome. Activity selection & sequencing is customized.
- Participant learning and takeaways are directly transferable back to the workplace.
- Designed and facilitated by a facilitator trained in experiential learning facilitation.
- Includes built-in reflection time and debrief where participants reflect on their experience and relate those experiences back to real work situations; and
- May or may not include follow-up activities or programming.
is an ongoing, results-driven training series that focuses on both long-term behavior change and improving overall team performance.
- Designed to accommodate long-term, targeted organizational goals.
- Includes proven & science-based Team Training modules, backed by data and metrics.
- Modules are scheduled over the span of at least six months and includes coaching for team members and leaders.
- Facilitation is by an Advanced Certified Facilitator who works closely with the leadership team to ensure team transformation success; and
- Includes a tracking system to show you gains in key areas of your business.