The location of our Red Lodge Ropes Course, a division of NexLevel Challenge Ltd., is the beautiful Red Lodge Guest Ranch, 11 kms west of Bowden, Alberta.
Just one hour north of Calgary and approximately 30 minutes from Red Deer, this is a working cattle and horse ranch set on 320 acres of wilderness and magnificent evergreen forest. Herds of horses, cattle and natural wildlife are part of the setting for our visitors to enjoy.
Red Lodge Guest Ranch
In addition to stunning scenery, the Red Lodge Guest Ranch provides a range of facilities guaranteed to make your corporate retreat a resounding success.
Whether you are looking for a morning of fun, or several days of team building and productivity training, we can provide everything you need for a corporate retreat that will be enjoyable and useful for all your employees.
- Rustic cabin accommodations, privately nestled between the trees
- Meeting hall for corporate meetings or social functions
- Catering available
- Unique team building activities on a high ropes course. All activities are designed to encourage communication, problem solving and leadership.
- A large area for R.V. parking or camping (Limited electrical hookups are available.)
- Large on-site fire pits
- Horseback trail rides and wagon rides are available
To learn more about the Red Lodge Guest Ranch, visit their website.