The location of our Red Lodge Ropes Course, a division of NexLevel Challenge Ltd., is the beautiful Red Lodge Guest Ranch, 11 kms west of Bowden, Alberta.
Just one hour north of Calgary and approximately 30 minutes from Red Deer, this is a working cattle and horse ranch set on 320 acres of wilderness and magnificent evergreen forest. Herds of horses, cattle and natural wildlife are part of the setting for our visitors to enjoy.
Red Lodge Guest Ranch
In addition to stunning scenery, the Red Lodge Guest Ranch provides a range of facilities guaranteed to make your corporate retreat a resounding success.
Whether you are looking for a morning of fun, or several days of team building and productivity training, we can provide everything you need for a corporate retreat that will be enjoyable and useful for all your employees.
- Rustic cabin accommodations, privately nestled between the trees, for 50 adults
- Meeting hall for corporate meetings or social functions
- Delicious home cooked meals prepared and served in a private licensed dining lodge.
- Unique team building activities, including the high ropes, low ropes and tandem zip line. All activities are designed to encourage communication, problem solving and leadership, and to strengthen relationships.
- Entertainment, keynote speakers or outside trainers can be arranged by special request.
- Audio/Video & Wi-Fi
- Transportation to and from your office
- A large area for R.V. parking or camping can facilitate up to 20 vehicles. (Limited electrical hookups are available.)
- Large on-site fire pits
- Horseback trail rides and wagon rides are available
- Washroom/shower facility
- 1200 square foot meeting hall with some kitchen facilities.
- Home style cooking is provided in our dining lodge. Our cooks are able to accommodate dietary restrictions, provided advance notice is given.
- Two large on-site fire pits provide a perfect location for group socializing.
To learn more about the Red Lodge Guest Ranch, visit their website.
Escape from Distractions
Experiential learning works. Contact us today to book your team building retreat.
Other Activities at the Ranch
Beyond our challenge ropes course, zip line and low elements, we offer horseback trail rides, wagon rides, and an indoor riding area is available in the event of inclement weather.
- Trail Rides
- Wagon or sleigh rides
- Horse Communication 101 Program
- Indoor riding arena